All About Chinatown Walking Tours
San Francisco , CA
Come with us and discover:
- Buildings of historical and architectural interest. Admire our pagoda style buildings and hear about their history.
- Herbal Pharmacy: Behold life prolonging ginseng root, pearl pills for beautiful skin, gecko lizards for energy.
- Fortune Cookie Factory: Well sample these wise crackers and watch how its done.
- Stockton Street Food Markets: Stroll among the freshest and most exotic foods in the Bay Area.
- Authentic Buddhist Temple: See the dazzling altars adorned with red lanterns, priceless gold antiques, and incense filled bronze urns.
- Waverly Place: Hear about the history of Chinatowns most interesting alley full of temples, private clubs and secret societies.
- Chinese Language School: Find out how Chinese families keep alive language and cultural traditions for their children.
- Insider's list of recommended shopping and restaurants in Chinatown.
Tour times depart daily at 10am.
Nearby points of interest